We brought European companies to:
- ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week in Bangkok – June 2019.
- World Energy Congress in Abu Dhabi – September 2019.
- IGEM – International GreenTech Exhibition u Kuala Lumpur – October 2019.
- Vietnam’s International Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Exhibition in Ho Chi Minh City – September 2019.
- Europe Trade Event in Taipei – October 2019.
- EIF – International Energy Congress and Expo in Ankara – November 2019.
- Generate international projects.
- Partnership agreements (MoUs) with stakeholders in third countries.
- Permanent internationalisation service continuously provided, including the use of an online networking and knowledge-sharing platform (450 members and outsiders).
- Business development projects SMEs (50 internationalisation business development advisory procedures delivered).
Available internationalisation services:
Overall information on relevant associations, governmental agencies, distributors, agents, service providers, including information on trade events, shows and fairs and trade regulations.
Customised approach to look for local business partners: agents, sellers, distributors, networking stakeholders, etc…
Learning experience on customers, competitors and the industry, and current and upcoming trends and business opportunities.
Development of full business development strategy
Market entry strategy: distribution channels, import and export overview, relevant associations, distributors/agents, trade fairs, market regulations, market entry approaches and recommendations, cultural and protocol communication and learning, pricing information and competitive intelligence, technology transfer opportunities, joint R&D&I projects, revision of promotional marketing documents, IPR considerations. Development of a full business development strategy based on the PCM approach, including a time frame, objectives, activities, indicators, follow-up and monitoring.
HR and financial plan
HR and financial plan elaboration for the business development strategy and targeting appropriate funding opportunities.
Organisation of group activities such as market briefings, site visits and networking events. Arrangement of business matchmaking meetings for individual companies on a 1-1 basis or investment attraction. Meetings with prospective business investors, or government to government meetings.
Supporting services for investors
Provision of advisory services to assess/evaluate investment conditions and profitability in the target market/region. Provision of guidance and facilitation at every stage of the investment process, including country information, consultancy and bureaucratic and legal assistance for investment, grow your business and establish relations in the target market and region.
Cross-cultural communication and learning
Provision of training courses, webinars and learning events to address your preparedness for internationalisation.